- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 610.69 BEL (Text)||34207002096973||Easy Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634728294 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781534100077 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Formatted Contents Note:||
"Each book in the My Friendly Neighborhood series is written for the earliest readers and dedicated to describing a neighborhood worker. This book studies the responsibilities of doctors. Simple sentence structure and word usage help children develop word recognition and reading skills. Includes a glossary."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physicians > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series