Hack that tote! : mix & match elements to create your perfect bag / Mary Abreu.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kendallville PL - Limberlost Branch||CRAFTS SEWING Abreu (Text)||37516002031905||AdultNF Crafts||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781617452901 (soft cover)
- ISBN: 1617452904 (soft cover)
- Physical Description: 103 pages : color photographs ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Lafayette, CA : C&T Publishing, Inc., 
One pattern, infinite looks! With simple tweaks, you can reinvent the basic tote 11 ways, sewing useful projects like a backpack, messenger bag, laundry duffle, and stylish cross-body purse. Create your perfect carryall by adding zippers, pockets, handles, drawstrings, and purse hardware for endless variety. A fabric and interfacing guide helps beginners and more experienced sewists choose the right materials every time. Just measure, mark, and cut no printed patterns needed!
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject