OPEN Government Data Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 760, to expand the government's use and administration of data to facilitate transparency, effective governance, and innovation, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-134 (Text)||2110-1803||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 12 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
|General Note:|| "July 24, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 31, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transparency in government > Law and legislation > United States.
Waste in government spending > United States > Prevention > Evaluation.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-134
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-134.