Save Our Seas Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on S. 756.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-135 (Text)||2110-1775||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 10 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
|General Note:|| "July 24, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 28, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marine debris > Law and legislation > United States.
Marine pollution > Law and legislation > United States.
Marine resources conservation > Law and legislation > United States.
Marine Debris Program (U.S.) > Appropriations and expenditures.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-135
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-135.