Geology of the compacting deposits in the Los Banos-Kettleman City subsidence area, California / by R. E. Miller, J. H. Green, and G. H. Davis.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, E46 pages) : illustrations, maps + 5 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Geology of the deposits undergoing compaction due to head decline, including source, type, physical character, and mode of deposition, and the hydrologic frame work so developed."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E41-E43) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California > San Joaquin Valley.
Groundwater > California > San Joaquin Valley.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-E
- Mechanics of aquifer systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-E.
- Mechanics of aquifer systems.