Influences of strip mining on the hydrologic environment of parts of Beaver Creek basin, Kentucky, 1955-66 / edited by C.R. Collier, R.J. Pickering, and J.J. Musser.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, C80 pages) : illustrations + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
Prepared in collaboration with U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Sport Fisheries, and five other agencies.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page C60).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 27, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 427-C
- Hydrologic influences of strip mining
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 427-C.
- Hydrologic influences of strip mining.