Giant Upper Cretaceous oysters from the Gulf coast and Caribbean / by Norman F. Sohl and Erle G. Kauffman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, H22, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"These exceptionally massive species are among the most unusual Cretaceous ostreids, are stratigraphically restricted, and provide a basis for refined correlation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages H19-H20) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Gulf Coast (U.S.)
Paleontology > Caribbean Area.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 483-H
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 483-H.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.