Giant Upper Cretaceous oysters from the Gulf coast and Caribbean / by Norman F. Sohl and Erle G. Kauffman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, H22, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"These exceptionally massive species are among the most unusual Cretaceous ostreids, are stratigraphically restricted, and provide a basis for refined correlation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages H19-H20) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Paleontology > Cretaceous.
Paleontology > Gulf Coast (U.S.)
Paleontology > Caribbean Area.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 483-H
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 483-H.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.