Amending the continuation of the national emergency with respect to Sudan : message from the President of the United States, transmitting an executive order that amends Executive Order 13761 of January 13, 2017, by changing certain effective dates and revokes a reporting requirement, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1641(b); Public law 94412, Sec. 401(b); (90 Stat. 1257) and 50 U.S.C. 1703(b); Public law 95223 Sec. 204(b); (91 Stat. 1627).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-51 (Text)||2110-1694||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"July 12, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FDsys, viewed July 26, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > Sudan.
Sudan > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Sudan.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-51
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-51.