Late Pleistocene diatoms from the Trempealeau Valley, Wisconsin / by George W. Andrews.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, A27 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A late Pleistocene diatom assemblage from west-central Wisconsin and its paleoecologic and stratigraphic significance."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page A26) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diatoms, Fossil > Wisconsin > Trempealeau River Watershed.
Paleontology > Pleistocene.
Paleontology > Wisconsin > Trempealeau River Watershed.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 523-A
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 523-A.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.