Providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 111) providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection relating to "Arbitration Agreements" : report (to accompany H. Res. 468).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-252 (Text)||2110-1616||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
|General Note:|| "July 24, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 25, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-252
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-252.