The 1961 eruption of Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii / by D. H. Richter [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, D34 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A detailed account of the three summit eruptions and one flank eruption that occurred during 1961 and the accompanying tumescence, seismic activity, and active faulting."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page D34).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kilauea Volcano (Hawaii)
Volcanoes > Hawaii.
Volcanic eruptions > Hawaii.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 474-D
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 474-D.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.