Removal of water and rearrangement of particles during the compaction of clayey sediments : review / by Robert H. Meade.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, B23 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Review of the pertinent literature on the factors influencing the water content and clay-particle fabric of clayey sediments under increasing overburden pressures."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages B21-B23).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-B
- Mechanics of aquifer systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-B.
- Mechanics of aquifer systems.