Removal of water and rearrangement of particles during the compaction of clayey sediments : review / by Robert H. Meade.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, B23 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Review of the pertinent literature on the factors influencing the water content and clay-particle fabric of clayey sediments under increasing overburden pressures."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages B21-B23).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-B
- Mechanics of aquifer systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-B.
- Mechanics of aquifer systems.