Erosion and deposition produced by the flood of December 1964 on Coffee Creek, Trinity County, California / by John H. Stewart and Valmore C. LaMarche, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, K22 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page K22).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 25, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sedimentation and deposition > California > Trinity County.
Floods > California > Trinity County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-K
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-K.
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers.