Late Pleistocene marine paleoecology and zoogeography in central California / by W. O. Addicott.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, C21 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Invertebrate assemblages analogous to the Aleutian molluscan province indicate a former cool-temperate marine climate."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages C19-C21).
Search for related items by subject
Paleoclimatology > California.
Paleoecology > California.
Paleontology > Pleistocene.
Paleontology > California.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 523-C
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 523-C.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.