Morphology and hydrology of a glacial stream--White River, Mount Rainier, Washington / by Robert K. Fahnestock.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, A70 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
|General Note:|| "A study of the hydraulic and morphologic processes by which a valley train is formed by a proglacial stream."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages A66-A67) and index.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 24, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Valley trains > Washington (State) > White River Valley.
White River (Pierce County and King County, Wash.) > Channels.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-A
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-A.
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers.