Ferns from the Chinle Formation (Upper Triassic) in the Fort Wingate area, New Mexico / by Sidney R. Ash.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, D52, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Revision of five Late Triassic ferns and a review of previous paleobotanical investigations in the Triassic formations of the Southwest."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages D47-D50) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ferns, Fossil > Chinle Formation.
Paleobotany > Triassic.
Paleobotany > Chinle Formation.
Paleobotany > New Mexico.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 613-D
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 613-D.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.