Geology and oil resources of the eastern Puente Hills area, southern California / by D. L. Durham and R. F. Yerkes.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, B62 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the stratigraphy, structure, and oil resources of the Prado Dam and Yorba Linda quadrangles."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages B59 and B60) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California > Los Angeles Basin.
Petroleum > Geology > California > Los Angeles Basin.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-B
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-B.
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California.