Geology and oil resources of the eastern Puente Hills area, southern California / by D. L. Durham and R. F. Yerkes.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, B62 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the stratigraphy, structure, and oil resources of the Prado Dam and Yorba Linda quadrangles."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages B59 and B60) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California > Los Angeles Basin.
Petroleum > Geology > California > Los Angeles Basin.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-B
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-B.
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California.