To require the use of replacement cost value in determining the premium rates for flood insurance coverage under the National Flood Insurance Act, and for other purposes : report together with minority views (to accompany H.R. 2565) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-221 (Text)||2110-1548||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (19 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| "July 14, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (FDsys web site, viewed on July 24, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flood insurance > Rates > United States.
Flood insurance > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-221
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-221.