Granting the consent and approval of Congress for the Commonwealth of Virginia, the State of Maryland, and the District of Columbia to amend the Washington Area Transit Regulation Compact : report (to accompany H.J. Res. 92) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-228 (Text)||2110-1533||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
"July 17, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 24, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Local transit > Law and legislation > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Transportation > Law and legislation > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Interstate agreements > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-228
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-228.