Alluvial fans and near-surface subsidence in western Fresno County, California / by William B. Bull; prepared in cooperation with the California Department of Water Resources.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, A71 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| "A study of compaction caused by water percolating through certain alluvial-fan deposits for the first time since burial."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages A68-A70) and index.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 5, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alluvial fans > California > Fresno County.
Subsidences (Earth movements) > California > Fresno County.
Geomorphology > California > Fresno County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 437-A
- Studies of land subsidence
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 437-A.
- Studies of land subsidence.