Regional geophysical investigations of the Moab-Needles area, Utah / by H. R. Joesting, J. E. Case, and Donald Plouff; prepared partly on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, C21 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Surey, 1966.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Gravity and magnetic surveys of parts of Canyonlands National Park."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages C19-C21).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Utah.
Geomagnetism > Utah.
Gravity > Utah.
Canyonlands National Park (Utah)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-C
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-C.
- Geophysical field investigations.