Geologic interpretation of gravity and aeromagnetic maps of Tintic Valley and adjacent areas, Tooele and Juab Counties, Utah / by D.R. Mabey and H.T. Morris.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, D10) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Geophysical data indicate the thickness of Cenozoic sedimentary and volcanic rocks and the distribution igneous rocks."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages D9-D10).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Utah > Juab County.
Geology > Utah > Tooele County.
Geophysics > Utah > Juab County.
Geophysics > Utah > Tooele County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-D
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-D.
- Geophysical field investigations.