Geologic interpretation of gravity and aeromagnetic maps of Tintic Valley and adjacent areas, Tooele and Juab Counties, Utah / by D.R. Mabey and H.T. Morris.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, D10) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Geophysical data indicate the thickness of Cenozoic sedimentary and volcanic rocks and the distribution igneous rocks."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D9-D10).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Utah > Juab County.
Geology > Utah > Tooele County.
Geophysics > Utah > Juab County.
Geophysics > Utah > Tooele County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-D
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-D.
- Geophysical field investigations.