Silver-rich disseminated sulfides from a tungsten-bearing quartz lode, Big Creek district, central Idaho / by B. F. Leonard, Cynthia W. Mead, and Nancy Conklin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, C24, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Study of a low-grade tungsten deposit whose associated sulfide minerals, extracted as waste, are rich in silver and contain some gold."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages C23-C24).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Disseminated deposits > Idaho > Valley County.
Silver ores > Idaho > Valley County.
Ore deposits > Idaho > Valley County.
Sulfides > Idaho > Valley County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 594-C
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 594-C.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.