River meanders--theory of minimum variance / by Walter B. Langbein and Luna B. Leopold.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, H15 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page H15).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 20, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
Hydrology > Statistical methods.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-H
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-H.
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers.