Airborne measurements of terrestrial radioactivity as an aid to geologic mapping / by James A. Pitkin; prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, F29 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Descriptions and evaluation of the correlation of airborne measurements of terrestrial radioactivity with areal geology."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages F27-F29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aeronautics in geology.
Radioactivity > Measurement.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-F
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-F.
- Geophysical field investigations.