Airborne measurements of terrestrial radioactivity as an aid to geologic mapping / by James A. Pitkin; prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, F29 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Descriptions and evaluation of the correlation of airborne measurements of terrestrial radioactivity with areal geology."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages F27-F29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aeronautics in geology.
Radioactivity > Measurement.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-F
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 516-F.
- Geophysical field investigations.