History of nomenclature and stratigraphy of rocks adjacent to the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary, western San Juan Basin, New Mexico / by Elmer H. Baltz, Sidney R. Ash, and Roger V. Anderson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, D23 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D22-D23).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 20, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleocene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology > New Mexico > San Juan County.
Geology > San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 524-D
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 524-D.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.