Isotopic composition of diagenetic carbonates in marine Miocene formations of California and Oregon / by K.J. Murata, Irving Friedman, and Beth M. Madsen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, B24 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
|General Note:|| "A discussion of the isotopic composition of diagenetic carbonates in terms of chemical processes that operate in deeply buried marine sediments."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages B21-B24).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed July 18, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Radioisotopes in geology.
Carbonates > Composition.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Miocene.
Dolomite > California.
Dolomite > Oregon.
Formations (Geology) > California.
Formations (Geology) > Oregon.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper 614-B
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 614-B.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.