Evapotranspiration by woody phreatophytes in the Humboldt River Valley near Winnemucca, Nevada / by T. W. Robinson; with a section on soil-moisture determinations, by A. O. Waananen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, D41 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Quantitative studies of water use by greasewood, rabbitbrush, willow, and wildrose."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page D41).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Evapotranspiration > Nevada > Humboldt River Valley.
Phreatophytes > Nevada > Humboldt River Valley.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 491-D
- Studies of evapotranspiration
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 491-D.
- Studies of evapotranspiration.