Saving Federal Dollars through Better Use of Government Purchase and Travel Cards Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1099, to provide for the identification and prevention of improper payments and the identification of strategic sourcing opportunities by reviewing and analyzing the use of federal agency charge cards.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-129 (Text)||2110-1237||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
|General Note:|| "July 11, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 14, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-129
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-129.