AFG and SAFER Program Reauthorization Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 829, to reauthorize the Assistance to Firefighters Grants Program, the Fire Prevention and Safety Grants program, and the Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response grant program, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-128 (Text)||2110-1190||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 9 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"July 11, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 13, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-128
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-128.