Early Participation in Regulations Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 579 to require agencies to publish in advance notice of proposed rule making for major rules.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-121 (Text)||00000106630148||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0321-P.
"June 28, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative procedure > United States.
Administrative agencies > United States > Rules and practice.
Disclosure of information > Law and legislation > United States.
Transparency in government > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-121
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-121.