To designate the area between the intersections of Wisconsin Avenue, Northwest and Davis Street, Northwest and Wisconsin Avenue, Northwest and Edmunds Street, Northwest in Washington, District of Columbia, as "Boris Nemtsov Plaza", and for other purposes : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 459.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-119 (Text)||00000106442627||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0319-P.
"June 26, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plazas > Washington (D.C.)
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-119
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-119.