A bill to repeal the act entitled "An Act to Confer Jurisdiction on the State of Iowa over Offenses Committed by or against Indians on the Sac and Fox Indian Reservation" : report (to accompany S. 381) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-122 (Text)||2110-0809||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
|General Note:|| "June 28, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on July 6, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sac and Fox Reservation (Iowa)
Criminal jurisdiction > Iowa > Sac and Fox Reservation.
Indian courts > Iowa > Sac and Fox Reservation.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-122
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-122.