- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0511/2005009216.html - Table of contents
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2005009216-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Perry Co PL - Tell City Main Library||YA F BAT (Text)||70621000442943||Young Adult - Fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xi, 349 pages : map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Tommy Nelson, c
- Copyright: ©2005
|General Note:|| Maps on lining papers.
|Summary, etc.:|| Three ancient scrolls beckon high school student Aidan Thomas to enter a realm of knights, kings, and unusual creatures, but he must rely on instinct and his latent athletic ability to deal with the terror, tempest, and treason offered by this new world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space and time > Juvenile fiction.
Christian life > Juvenile fiction.