- 4 of 6 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lebanon Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lebanon PL - Lebanon.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780062396990
- Physical Description: 392 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:|| Series information from goodreads.com.
|Summary, etc.:|| When an agribusiness facility producing genetically engineered food releases a deadly toxin into the environment, seventeen-year-old Tempest Torres becomes entangled in a war she never knew existed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Virus diseases > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Genetically modified foods > Fiction.
Hispanic Americans > Fiction.
Search for related items by series