The things you can see only when you slow down : how to be calm and mindful in a fast-paced world / Haemin Sunim.
- ISBN: 9781538408568 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1538408562 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 30 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Sean Pratt.
"Is it the world that's busy, or is it my mind?" The world moves fast, but that doesn't mean we have to. In this bestselling mindfulness guide-it has sold more than three million copies in Korea, where it was a #1 bestseller for forty-one weeks and received multiple Best Book of the Year awards-Haemin Sunim (which means "spontaneous wisdom"), a renowned Buddhist meditation teacher born in Korea and educated in the United States, illuminates a path to inner peace and balance amid the overwhelming demands of everyday life. By offering guideposts to well-being and happiness in eight areas-including relationships, love, and spirituality-Haemin Sunim emphasizes the importance of forging a deeper connection with others and being compassionate and forgiving toward ourselves.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.