The power of concentration / Theron Q. Dumont.
- ISBN: 9781518949456 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518949452 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 10 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Author's Republic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Andrea Fiore.
It's time to give your brain a healthy workout, and this audiobook is the way to do it! Twenty powerful lessons to stimulate, inspire and bring you into perfect harmony with the laws of success! This book can help you improve your thinking skills, your reasoning skills for work or learning, and hone the readers mind. In The Power of Concentration, author Theron Q. Dumont sets out to help readers learn how concentrate and use their powers of concentration to become more successful, overcome bad habits and achieve their personal goals.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Thought and thinking.