The farmer's market mishap / Wanda E. Brunstetter & Jean Brunstetter.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781621886945 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1621886948 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 53 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Oasis Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Rebecca Gallagher.
Return to Amish Country in Topeka, Indiana, and the Hochstetler twin sisters who are pulled apart by life's changes. Elma is living alone for the first time in her life after Thelma married. Elma has dated some, but she wonders if she is just too picky to find love. Will she remain alone while Thelma moves on to build a family? Find out in this brand new romance from New York Times bestselling author Wanda E. Brunstetter, writing with her daughter-in-law Jean Brunstetter
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Twin sisters > Fiction.
Indiana > Fiction.