View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781541424005 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 154142400X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 41 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Eric Martian.
|Summary, etc.:|| The first victim is attacked in her home. Tied to her bed. Forced to watch every unspeakable act of cruelty-but unable to scream. The second murder is even more twisted. Signed, sealed, and delivered with a message for the police, stuffed in the victim's throat. A fractured nursery rhyme that ends with a warning: "There will be more." For detective Jack Murphy, it's more than a threat. It's a personal invitation to play. And no one plays rougher than Jack. Especially when the killer's pawns are the people he loves.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Indiana > Evansville > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Evansville (Ind.) > Fiction.