The coffee lover's diet : change your coffee, change your life / Dr. Bob Arnot.
- ISBN: 9781520077840 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 152007784X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 07 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
For years, we've been told that coffee was bad for our health. But new research reveals that, consumed properly, coffee can be the healthiest, tastiest part of your day. In this revolutionary handbook, Dr. Bob Arnot explains how coffee became a staple of the human diet and reveals why having a cup is one of the best things to do each day. He also teaches you how to find the best beans from around the world and how to create the best brew and food pairings. The Coffee Lover's Diet includes a full diet plan with corresponding recipes to ensure you get the full benefits of this miracle bean-in the right amounts and in a variety of ways-as well as tips for putting all of this invaluable information and advice to work to help you shed pounds, gain energy, and make the healthiest choices every day.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coffee > Health aspects.
Coffee > Therapeutic use.