Series InformationI can read book.
- ISBN: 9780062467959 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062467956 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Lance Rubin.
Learn all about the history of flight in this high-flying addition to the classic New York Times bestselling series. The Berenstain Bears attend the Big Air Show at Bear Country Airport and watch jet planes, helicopters, rocket planes, and more, all from inside a hot-air balloon! Everyone's favorite bear family finds out more and more about the history of flight the higher they soar. Young readers will enjoy learning about the different planes lifting off at Bear Country Airport in this book, complete with vivid and classic illustrations. The Berenstain Bears Take Off! is a Level One I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Berenstain Bears (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Air shows > Juvenile fiction.
Airplanes > Juvenile fiction.