- ISBN: 9781441236531 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1441236538 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Baker Publishing Group, 2011.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Martin Luther called Romans the clearest gospel of all. But centuries of interpretive tradition and dogma have muddied the waters. Edwards's careful exposition pays attention to literary detail and historical context to clarify the Epistle's significance for its original readers and for the church today. The NIBC format (section-by-section exposition of the NIV, all Greek transliterated, and separate textual and technical notes) make this commentary ideal for laypeople and pastors.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bible. Romans > Commentaries.
Bible. Romans > Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Bible. Romans > Devotional literature.