Stick Cat : a tail of two kitties [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9780062572615 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 006257261X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (120 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Andrew Eiden.
|Summary, etc.:|| There's a new pet in town: Stick Cat! Perfect for fans of Big Nate, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and the Stick Dog books, Stick Cat features Tom Watson's trademark combination of laughs, adventure, and hilarious stick-figure drawings. It's a big day in the big city for Stick Cat and his best friend, Edith. There are treasures to hunt, songs to sing, pigeons to catch, and naps to take. But way up on the twenty-third floor, danger lurks just around the corner. Terrible noises and violent crashes trap a desperate man in the building across the alley. Stick Cat will need to navigate his way across the alley-and around Edith's peculiar ways-to attempt a rescue. Stick Cat's high-wire act is sure to please cat lovers and Stick Dog fans everywhere.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Rescues > Juvenile fiction.