Persons of Interest : D.C. Smith Series, Book 3 [electronic resource] / Peter Grainger.
- ISBN: 9781541424753 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541424751 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Gildart Jackson.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the peace and tranquillity of the woods at Pinehills on a Saturday afternoon, a mobile phone begins to ring. The phone belongs to DC Smith, and it isn't unusual that the call is from Kings Lake Central police station; what is unusual is the fact that he seems to be the subject of an investigation rather than taking part in one. What can the links be between a prisoner's violent death in another county, the disappearance of two teenagers, and the highest profile case in Kings Lake for many years? As Smith and his team begin to untangle the threads, one thing becomes clear-they are dealing with some of the most dangerous people that they have yet encountered.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series