Lowcountry bonfire [electronic resource] / Susan M. Boyer.
- ISBN: 9781515921943 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1515921948 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Loretta Rawlins.
|Summary, etc.:|| Private Investigators Liz Talbot and Nate Andrews have worked their share of domestic cases. So when Tammy Sue Lyerly hires them to find out what her husband is hiding, they expect to find something looney but harmless. After all, this is the guy who claims to have been a DEA agent, a champion bull rider, and a NASCAR driver. But when he turns up dead the morning after Liz and Nate deliver incriminating photos, Tammy Sue becomes the prime suspect. Questioning the truth of Zeke Lyerly's tall tales, Liz and Nate race to uncover small-town scandals, long buried secrets, and the victim's tumultuous past to keep Tammy Sue out of jail and the case from going up in flames.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series