Long walk to freedom : the autobiography of Nelson Mandela.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781611131659 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1611131650 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (27hr., 39 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Hachette Book Group, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Michael Boatman.
Includes a new introduction from Bill Clinton on a bonus PDFAs recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, president of the African National Congress, and head of the antiapartheid movement, Nelson Mandela has been one of the world's great moral and political leaders. The story of his life-from the early development of his political consciousness to his eventful quarter-century behind bars to his momentous victory in South Africa's first multiracial elections-is an epic account of struggle, setback, renewed hope, and ultimate triumph.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mandela, Nelson, 1918-2013.
Presidents > South Africa > Biography.
South Africa > Politics and government > 1948-1994.