View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062565891 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062565893 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 45 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 1995.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tony Roberts.
STEP ONE: THE PERFECT MURDER Sandy Kinsolving's once-glittering life hangs by a thread; his future depends on his wife's inheritance and whether or not she's about to throw him out on his ear. What he wouldn't give for a solution to his money and marriage problems. If this were an Alfred Hitchcock movie, the solution would be obvious. Enter a stranger with wife problems of his own, who offers a violent-and mutually advantageous-proposal. Then in the time it takes to whisper a word, Kinsolving's normal life ends. What radiates like a mirage before him is wealth, security, and freedom. But lurking in the shadows are a brutal murder he cannot prevent and a madman who stalks his every waking moment.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Americans > England > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.