Healing from hidden abuse : a journey through the stages of recovery from psychological abuse [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781541422445 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541422449 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 27 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Wendy Tremont King.
Within every community, toxic people can be found hiding in families, couples, companies, and places of worship. The cryptic nature of psychological abuse involves repetitious mind games played by one individual or a group of people. Psychological abuse leaves no bruises. There are no broken bones. There are no holes in the walls. The bruises, brokenness, and holes are held tightly within the target of the abuse.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Psychological abuse > Popular works.