Girl out of water : sometimes leaving home is the only way to find yourself / Laura Silverman.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520072135 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520072139 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 07 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Laurence Bouvard.
Anise can't wait to spend the summer before her senior year surfing and hanging out on the beach with friends. Santa Cruz is more than her home-it's her heart. But when her aunt is in a serious car accident, Anise must say goodbye to California to go help care for her three young cousins in Nebraska-the last place Anise wants to be. As much as she loves her family, it's hard to put her past behind her when she's living in the childhood house of the mother who abandoned her. But then she meets Lincoln, a charismatic, one-armed skater who challenges her to swap her surfboard for a skateboard, and she discovers that sometimes the only way to find your footing is to let go.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Abandoned children > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Families > Nebraska > Fiction.