Forensic faith : a homicide detective makes the case for a more reasonable, evidential Christian faith / J. Warner Wallace.
- ISBN: 9781621887195 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1621887197 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 14 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Oasis Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Wes Bleed.
Forensic Faith will help readers: understand why they have a duty to defend the truth develop a training strategy to master the evidence for Christianity learn how to employ the techniques of a detective to discover new insights from God's Word become better communicators by learning the skills of professional case makers With real-life detective stories, fascinating strategies, and biblical insights, Wallace teaches readers cold-case investigative disciplines they can apply to their Christian faith. Forensic Faith is an engaging, fresh look at what it means to be a Christian.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Faith and reason > Christianity.